– Is the cashless society upon us?
– Cashless society or ‘Lesscash’ society?
– Do you carry cash and how much?
– When might we see the world’s first completely cashless society?
– Who wins the payments battle – Apple, Google, WeChat, Alipay?
– Privacy, bank, electricity, wifi, tech and systemic risk underlines continuing importance of cash
Video recorded at MoneyConf 2018
What do you think? Tell us using #MoneyConf #GoldCore
News and Commentary
Gold hits 2-week high on dollar weakness, trade worries (The Edge Markets)
Gold settles higher, then falls back under $1,300 after Fed lifts key interest rate (Marketwatch)
Fed lifts rates amid stronger inflation, drops crisis-era guidance (Reuters)
Fed hikes rates, points to two more increases by year’s end (CNBC)
Gold slips as Fed signals two more rate raises (Reuters)
Global gold-backed ETF inflows driven by Europe and Asia (Gold.org)
Top 10 Gold-Producing Countries (Forbes)
US paper gold suppression allowing Russia & China to buy real gold at discount prices (RT.com)
Unique George Washington gold coin at auction in first since 1890 (Reuters)
CNBC Poll: 53% favour gold over stocks (CNBC)
Listen on SoundCloud , Blubrry & iTunes. Watch on YouTube below
Gold Prices (LBMA AM)
13 Jun: USD 1,294.40, GBP 971.58 & EUR 1,101.92 per ounce
12 Jun: USD 1,298.30, GBP 968.27 & EUR 1,100.44 per ounce
11 Jun: USD 1,296.05, GBP 969.32 & EUR 1,099.57 per ounce
08 Jun: USD 1,299.20, GBP 968.68 & EUR 1,103.93 per ounce
07 Jun: USD 1,298.30, GBP 963.86 & EUR 1,097.97 per ounce
06 Jun: USD 1,295.25, GBP 964.57 & EUR 1,101.48 per ounce
05 Jun: USD 1,292.25, GBP 966.73 & EUR 1,105.13 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
13 Jun: USD 16.91, GBP 12.68 & EUR 14.37 per ounce
12 Jun: USD 16.85, GBP 12.58 & EUR 14.30 per ounce
11 Jun: USD 16.76, GBP 12.55 & EUR 14.23 per ounce
08 Jun: USD 16.72, GBP 12.49 & EUR 14.25 per ounce
07 Jun: USD 16.74, GBP 12.44 & EUR 14.15 per ounce
06 Jun: USD 16.55, GBP 12.33 & EUR 14.06 per ounce
05 Jun: USD 16.39, GBP 12.26 & EUR 14.03 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
– Do We Still Need Banks In The Age Of Fintech?
– Total US Government Debt Is $200 Trillion – Debt Clock Ticking To Next Crisis
– All Gold is Not Equal – Goldnomics Podcast (Episode 4)
– “Without Gold I Would Have Starved To Death” – ECB Governor
– Swiss Government Pension Fund To Buy Gold Bars Worth Some €600 Million
– Turkey Uses Gold Bullion To Stabilise Its Currency And Economy
– Case for Gold in a Diversified Investment Portfolio
– Get “Positioned In Gold” Now As “You Will Not Have Time To Get Positioned” Later
– Consequences of Ignoring Economic Reality Are Dangerous
– Are Gold And Silver Bullion Obsolete In The Crypto Age?
– In Gold we Trust: 3 Important Factors Leading to the “Turning of the Monetary Tides”
– Silver Trading in Tight $1 Range As Pressure Builds For A Breakout
– Gold Back Above $1300 – Trump Cancels Historic Summit – Silver “Ready To Breakout”
– Gold Price Surges To Record In Turkey and Other Emerging Markets as Currencies Collapse
The post Cashless Society – Good or Bad? MoneyConf 2018 Video appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.