Silver bullion’s reluctant, sluggish participation in early 2016’s powerful gold rally has been glaringly obvious. Instead of amplifying the yellow metal’s big gains as in the past, silver largely failed to even keep pace. The lack of silver confirmation for gold’s big move has certainly raised concerns. But despite silver’s vexing torpidity in recent months, it is a coiled spring ready to explode higher to catch and surpass gold.
The bottom line is silver is a coiled spring today ready to explode higher. Silver was battered so low in recent years’ gold bear that it’s spent 2016 trading near stock-panic levels relative to gold. Such super-low prices aren’t sustainable, so silver is due for a massive mean reversion higher as investors start to return. Their lagging buying finally began in March, and will soon accelerate and become self-feeding.
Read article here
Gold Prices (LBMA)
4 April: USD 1,215.00, EUR 1,068.80 and GBP 854.58 per ounce
1 April: USD 1,232.10, EUR 1,080.69 and GBP 860.20 per ounce
31 Mar: USD 1,233.60, EUR 1,085.50 and GBP 857.62 per ounce
30 Mar: USD 1,238.20, EUR 1,094.12 and GBP 860.23 per ounce
29 Mar: USD 1,216.45, EUR 1,087.71 and GBP 853.04 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
4 April: USD 14.96, EUR 13.17 and GBP 10.52 per ounce
1 April: USD 15.58, EUR 13.92 and GBP 10.99 per ounce
31 Mar: USD 15.38, EUR 13.52 and GBP 10.68 per ounce
30 Mar: USD 15.38, EUR 13.58 and GBP 10.68 per ounce
29 Mar: USD 15.06, EUR 13.44 and GBP 10.56 per ounce
Gold News and Commentary
– Gold Rush by Russia Makes Up for Billions Lost in Currency Rout (Bloomberg)
– Gold nurses losses after robust U.S. jobs report (Reuters)
– Stars Align for Gold as Holdings Increase, Dollar Weaken (Bloomberg)
– Irish shadow banking system over 10 times size of the economy (RTE)
– Gold Scores Best Quarter in Nearly 30 Years; 2016 Silver Eagles Hit 14.8M (Coin News)
– Why The ‘Million Dollar Coin’? “Because We Can” (King5)
– Central bankers suppressing gold markets? (CNBC)
– Gold suppression have failed thruout history – Rickards (Seeking Alpha)
– Open Letter to the Next President (Gold Seek)
– Gold Lovers Bet Party Isn’t Over After Big First-Quarter Gain (Bloomberg)
Read More Here
‘7 Real Risks To Your Gold Ownership’ – Must Read Gold Guide Here
Please share our website with friends, family and colleagues who you think may benefit from it.
The post Silver Bullion Is Coiled Spring and Will “Explode Higher” appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.